0 of 9 Questions completed
You have already completed the check-in before. Hence you can not start it again.
Check-in is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the check-in.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. Under the division of responsibility, w
3. How can educators support children in their role at meals and snacks?
4. Which of the following are steps in learning to eat and enjoy new foods?
5. Which of the following counts as participating with the children at meals and snacks?
6. Which of the following would help children transition to the table? Select all that apply.
7. If a child refuses to eat a certain food, what should you do?
8. Which of the following is an example of pressure at a meal?
9. A child asks for more fish, but they haven’t eaten any carrots or rice yet. How should you respond?